02.02.2010


So far so good in the eye of the storm. But today I've got my first meeting for one of the two shows that I've committed myself to and in no time I'm going to be really busy. Now I just gotta keep up the good habits.

I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow. It's times like these that I'm grateful to have the guidance of Kurt Vonnegut, the guru of embracing life to the fullest in the midst of all its futility. I'm currently reading Slapstick, in which I found this little gem, and only five chapters in:

"...life can be painless, provided that there is sufficient peacefulness for a dozen or so rituals to be repeated simply endlessly.
Life, ideally, I think, should be like the Minuet or the Virginia Reel or the Turkey Trot, something easily mastered in dancing school."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP