It's a mixture of the weather, the dark storage area for NYU scenery, the hustle and bustle of Union Square shopping, and subterranean transportation that can really wear a girl out.
Last week we had a party for the season premiere of Lost. We had so much fun, we're going to do it every week, starting tonight. I'm really looking forward to a guaranteed weekly gathering with friends. Definitely a good de-stressor!
Last week we had a party for the season premiere of Lost. We had so much fun, we're going to do it every week, starting tonight. I'm really looking forward to a guaranteed weekly gathering with friends. Definitely a good de-stressor!
I'm sticking my gym clothes, ipod and weights in my bag and then I'll just pop into the gym on the way home tonight for my workout. My gym is not high class in the least, but it's open 24 hours, and that's pretty cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment