I didn't exercise today because I worked until 2am last night and I'm going back in at 11am today. I will get to do 10-15 minutes of yoga though. I'm going to let myself work hard and work late this weekend and then get back on track with my resolutions starting Monday, since my boss cut my hours for next week anyway.
You know it's a bad sign when you greet a table and two of the guys sitting there have teardrop tattoos on their faces. The entire table was loud and rude. They called me names. They drank and ate over $80 worth of beer and chicken, tipped me $2 and sat at the table for another hour and a half after they paid. When they finally left and I went to go bus the table, I saw that they had taken all five sets of silverware I had given them and bent each piece in half. Who does this kind of stuff? I probably shouldn't have done this, considering that there has been all sorts of violence at this restaurant, but I took the silverware and marched up to the guys, who were making their way out of the bar slowly, stopping to talk to friends at other tables on the way. I told them that what they did was completely unnecessary and that they should treat other people with common decency. They looked embarrassed and scrammed, but I'm not sure if they actually felt bad and listened to what I said or if they were just afraid I was going to get my manager.
For some HAPPY things: Collin and I went to our second *free* adobe illustrator workshop at the apple store yesterday. Again, best.city.ever! We're learning so much! Now I just have to find the time to practice what I'm learning. Maybe we'll make all our Christmas cards on Illustrator next year. Also, every month we set one night to spend the day together and go out to dinner. We do this no matter how busy or broke we are, because it helps keep us sane and it's easy to go days without seeing each other since we both work all the time. Our date for this month is on Thursday, so that'll help me get through the week!

No comments:
Post a Comment