Still working pretty hard. I'm making progress with my finances and slowly but surely getting into an exercise routine. I average about one day off a week, and on those days I've committed myself to a nice long workout. The other day I rode my bike from my house to Harlem. It was a beautiful two hour ride through downtown Brooklyn and over the Brooklyn bridge and all along the West side highway by the Hudson River in Manhattan. I couldn't believe I rode that far! On the days I work, I average about 45 minutes to an hour at the gym doing cardio and some weight training. I allow myself to skip hardcore exercising on the days I open the restaurant, which is usually once a week. To get there on time, I have to wake up at 4am and then I'm pretty exhausted by the time I get home. Hopefully now that the weather is nice I'll be out and about more often! Yay for being active!
04.12.2010
Still working pretty hard. I'm making progress with my finances and slowly but surely getting into an exercise routine. I average about one day off a week, and on those days I've committed myself to a nice long workout. The other day I rode my bike from my house to Harlem. It was a beautiful two hour ride through downtown Brooklyn and over the Brooklyn bridge and all along the West side highway by the Hudson River in Manhattan. I couldn't believe I rode that far! On the days I work, I average about 45 minutes to an hour at the gym doing cardio and some weight training. I allow myself to skip hardcore exercising on the days I open the restaurant, which is usually once a week. To get there on time, I have to wake up at 4am and then I'm pretty exhausted by the time I get home. Hopefully now that the weather is nice I'll be out and about more often! Yay for being active!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment